IMMIGRATION TO LUXEMBOURG
We have an extensive support structure in Luxembourg which has proven time and time again to be amongst the most professional and efficient team we have found and with the help of this staff, we aim to make your immigration to Luxembourg as simple as possible.
LUXEMBOURG: IMMIGRATION FOR BUSINESSPERSON
By opening a company in the Duchy of Luxembourg you will be able to employ yourself in the company and as a result be able to acquire permanent residency. The company registration usually takes two to four weeks.
Most common legal capital company forms in Luxembourg:
1. Limited Liability Company (SARL), which allows for 2 to 40 partners and is used by almost 70% of all businesses in Luxembourg,
2. Public liability company (SA), which is often preferred by large businesses as it offers limited liability and controlled access to the capital,
3. Partnership limited by shares (SECA or SCA), distinguished from the other company forms mainly by the nature of the partnership interests.
LUXEMBOURG: IMMIGRATION FOR WEALTHY INDIVIDUALS
This immigration program is of interest to individuals who have sufficient funds allowing them to immigrate to Luxembourg as independent financial applicants and make it their main place of residence.
The individual who wishes to settle in Luxembourg for a period greater than three months for private reasons need a permit to do so before entering the duchy of Luxembourg.
Some of the more important requirements for this process are:
1. Good conduct certificate from the police of your country of citizenship,
2. Bank certificate, confirming annual revenues of at least €23, 000, allowing you to live independently in the Duchy of Luxembourg,
3. Written document clearly stating the reasons by which you are motivated to immigrate to Luxembourg.
When in possession of a permanent resident card, one must be diligent and renew it several weeks prior to it expiring in order to avoid any potential problems. Please note that one must continue to meet the conditions required to obtain the initial permanent resident card. After achieving five consecutive years of residency in the duchy of Luxembourg, you will be awarded a permanent residency of 10 years.
The following conditions must be met for a successful citizenship application:
1. Be at least 18 years of age at the time of submission,
2. Have resided in Luxembourg for at least 7 years continuously,
3. Pass basic language test in the Luxembourger language,
4. Attended at least three basic civic instruction sessions,
5. Meet basic integrity
1. Application and renewal of residence permits for businessmen, financially independent individuals, and student,
2. Application for Citizenship,
3. Personalized services designed to help you settle with ease.
Start your immigration process with Inimex !