IMMIGRATION TO HOLLAND
The Netherlands is a small, densely populated country with a sound economy and as a result, many people decide to immigrate here. Inimex Inc. (International Immigration Experts) is a group of specialists with a deep understanding of Dutch immigration procedures. Knowledgeable lawyers, real estate agents, translators, financial advisors, and other specialists allow Inimex Inc. to dispense high-level professional services.
THE C: IMMIGRATION FOR INVESTORS
1. Foreign investors wishing to stay more than 3 months in The Netherlands must apply for an MVV (visa to stay) as well as a residence permit. Both applications may be submitted together in what is called a TEV (Entry and Residence Procedure),
2. Invest a minimum of 1,250,000 EUR to establish a new business, a joint venture or take-over an existing business in The Netherlands, recognized by the Dutch Minister of Economic Affairs,
3. Demonstrate added economic value of project, as assessed by Netherlands Enterprise Agency,
4. Provide bank certificate attesting to availability and origins of funds,
Extension of stay/residence permit (valid 5 years):
1. Still adhere to the conditions required for immigration as stated above,
2. Hold a valid temporary residence for the intended purpose.
THE NETHERLANDS: CITIZENSHIP
1. Have lived in The Netherlands legally and continuously for five (5) years,
2. Be able to speak, read and write Dutch,
3. Renounce your current nationality,
Start your immigration process with Inimex!